[NTLK] Card Error

Neal Trembath ntrembat2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 13:45:39 EST 2011

Uh, oh:

"This card cannot become read due to an error (-10557). To use this card, you
must first erase it."

I had added text to an internally-stored note after inserting a memory card. The
card's preferences were set to store new information on the card.  Upon
duplicating the note, I received the card error and, thereafter, the card cannot
not be used—inserting it prompts the error message.  I have a lot of information
stored on this card, which I'd like to recover.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Neal