[NTLK] Einstein building and dates...

carlos santiago slashlos at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 19:33:44 EST 2011

Ok I finally got Einstein to work on my MacBook; I'd downloaded it built from http://macintoshgarden.org/ (rom too)!
I really wanted to get on my iPod Touch so I took at try at compilation.  I'd downloaded via svnx from http://code.google.com/p/einstein/source/checkout.  It took a few minutes to compile the 138 modules; resulted in an .app file at 18.7 (19,535,987) MB vs. the downloaded size of 18.2 (19,075,482) MB?  both build for Intel only.
Then a trip down memory lane, doing the owner prefs, great until I get to setting today's date.
So all my notes are stuck at 2/22/1977.
Anyone know if the 2010 date path is necessary and how to apply it?  I'm considering purchase a developer license to get on my iPad [ahem shamful prod for a Father's day gift] but I think I can test in the simulator for a while...--/los "I was a teenage net-random"