[NTLK] Silverware Software Still Exists

Silverware Software info at silverwaresoftware.com
Thu Mar 3 09:00:28 EST 2011

> Just tried to take a look at PowerNames (almost 12 years after the
> last time I took a look at it) and I get a 404 error.  Site's still up
> for iPhone people, though.

I am sorry for the troubles.  I have fixed the pages so URLs previously
mentioned in NewtonTalk will again work.  The only thing is that we no
longer accept credit cards.  We now accept PayPal.

Please visit our old Newton site at:

http://www.silverwaresoftware.com/index2.shtml  (our old Newton site)

Thanks to Tony Kan for forwarding me the posting mentioning the problems
Neal had accessing our pages.  For some reason, I had not been receiving my
NewtonTalk digest but I now have resubscribed and will to better directly
responding to comments about our Newton apps.

-Scott Silverman
 Silverware Software