[NTLK] Silverware Software Still Exists

Stefan Thorsteinson Stefan at TeamAircom.com
Thu Mar 3 20:02:10 EST 2011

Hi Scott,

I would like to add my own personal "THANK YOU!" for your efforts and
continued support. I doubt very much that you would ever remember the few
phone conversations we had back in early 1997 when I first purchased
MoreInfo. Your insight and assistance were instrumental in making my Newton
experience what it is: Continued, productive & most pleasurable. Bar none,
MoreInfo and Affiliate plus have been instrumental in my day-to-day affairs.
I get such a kick out of the reaction from clients and co-workers when they
come to me for answers and I beam an address slip from my Newton to my HP 6P
printer.

I don't chime in much because, quite frankly, after I joined this community
I found the contributions of others to be far more technically oriented and
beneficial to my own limited experiences. This topic however, prompted a
poke out from under the rock. Again, thank you!

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson