[NTLK] Help needed: porting Einstein to Android

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Mar 7 17:02:50 EST 2011

Hello Newtonians,

I saved a lot of money by not hanging out in Cologne during the Carnival weekend drinking beer. So I decided to invest wisely and bought a Samsung Galaxy Pad today. Boy, that thing feels so - um - familiar in size and weight and more. Suddenly, a 7" screen has become a very viable choice for PDAa and phones. Just goes to show *how* far ahead the MessagePad was.

Anyway, the primary reason for getting this thing is of course running Einstein.  I did manage to get one of the C++ based examples to compile and run, but I am quite lost about anything else Android.

Could you please ask around and help me to find someone who would be willing to help me port Einstein over?

Thanks,

 - Matthias