[NTLK] Several MP/Newtons to sell

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:04:35 EST 2011

~~~ On 2011/03/08 11:25, Christian Walther at cptsalek at gmail.com wrote ~~~

> Hello Stefan,
> Hello List,
>

> On 8 March 2011 11:51, punkt-x.de <info at punkt-x.de> wrote:
>>
>> My (german) MP 2100 was never used (better than "mint"!).
>> There's another (US) 2100 and yet a third one.
>
> I am interested in your german MP 2100 and at least one of the US
> 2100. Might be a good addition or even replacement to my 2000U.
> Normally I would handle this off list, but I don't know what good
> prices are these days.
> If prices suite my budget I might even take your entire set so you can
> sell of all your stuff in just one transaction (especially when
> there's no more interest from other newton fellows).
>
> So, could anybody here on this list give a price indication?

Hello, fellow-"Christian", Stefan and list,

It might not be that there's no interest.   For me at least, the problem is
that I also don't know about good prices.  Also I would only be interested
in the US 2100 since I don't speak German.  I'm also interested in some of
the peripherals, but again I don't know what to say about prices.

So I think you're better positioned to take advantage of this fine-looking
offer.  ;-)

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke