[NTLK] Fax modem

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 10:56:47 EST 2011

I have 3M Data/Fax modem. It is 14.4 data and Fax. It does not need a cable
as it has the retractable Xjack. Worked great in my 2100 for both data and
fax. It is yours for the cost of postage.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Android LG Vortex)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

dotline7 at gmail.com wrote:
<snip>
I have Newton 2100. I want to use it as fax. Need a card/modem and a cable.
I had one long time ago but it is gone. Can you send it to Poland? I tried
to reactivate Duo270c as fax too. I dont have duo fax modem either and a
power supply. I would buy a Duo too. Perhaps 270 would be OK. Any
proposition?

John
<snip>