[NTLK] Diet Log...Looking for the Windows program

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Sat Mar 12 20:48:45 EST 2011

Hi Dan

I had a qk check of UNNA and 4Shared for you but no luck.

Maybe you need to track down the developer to see if he/she will release the
app?

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
A long time ago there was a package called diet log.  It was (and still
is) a great program for tracking ones intake.  Very customizable and
full featured.  There were add-on modules for it.  One was a version
program that ran on windows and there also was a Mac version.  These
could link and share the data with the newton back and forth.  There
were also add on modules.  One I recall was for diabetics, there were
others as well although I can't recall the names of them at the moment.

I have the original package, but not the windows end.  Does anyone have
this OR any of the additional modules?  Although I am really looking for
the windows program.
[snip]