[NTLK] Where to get a battery cage for a emate?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Mar 21 00:20:16 EDT 2011

Does anyone know where I might find a battery cage for a emate?  I know
that some people had made them in the past.  I know I could get a
recelled pack, but I would prefer to just be able to use normal
batteries and not worry about needing to get them recelled again.

Of course if there is no other option, 2 recelled packs is better than
nothing.  So if need be, who is the a good vendor these days?  I haven't
bought packs in quite a while.  Yes I know I could recell them myself,
but my soldering skills are not really up to it.

-Dan