[NTLK] Einstein running on Android

Russell,Allen Allen.Russell at linde.com
Thu Mar 24 12:38:25 EDT 2011

Matthias,

Einstein.rex?  Ahh, OK, I found an Einstein.rex inside the MAC OSX10.5
zip file at
http://code.google.com/p/einstein/downloads/list

Unfortunately, I'm trying this on my Android 1.6 device (Archos 5).
I've put my ROM file 717006.rom into /Download/Einstein.  Now
Einstein.rex is also in /Download/Einstein.  I've tried it on internal
flash memory and on an SD card.  But now that I'm writing this I
realize, I have not rooted my device.  So the folders I'm trying are
probably not actually /Download/Einstein.  They're probably in something
like /home/Download/Einstein.

Anyway, einstein_002.apk installed just fine.  But every time I run it I
get a "Sorry! The application einstein has stopped unexpectedly" and a
Force Close button.

I guess it's time to root it and try again.

Allen