[NTLK] [Spam] Re: Tantalum caps

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Mar 27 12:28:29 EDT 2011

On 3/26/2011 1:56 PM, Frank Gruendel wrote:
*snip*
> Warning: This post is a little long. And occasionally a bit technical. Then
> again, maybe the info is interesting for you. I do think that even if it
> isn't, it might be nice to read.

*snip*
> The following production has cost me one solid week's worth of nights...
*snip*

Frank that was a wonderful post, very enjoyable and quite interesting.
It might have been long, but definitely worth it.  One of the great
Newton Mystery has been solved.   Definitely worth a hardy
congratulations and THANK YOU from this community (of which I am doing
now). :)

Again, I and everyone here thank you.

-Dan