[NTLK] Extremely negative experience dealing with Newtonsales.com, (Aaron FRANK)

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Tue May 3 17:38:45 EDT 2011

I have dealt with NewtonSales on a number of occasions and I for one have never had any issues with them in any way.

But I agree that this (NewtonTalk) is not the right place for this to be settled....

Ferdi, did you guys get the battery holder for the 2000/2100 that I sent you, Han't heard but I know too that sometime overseas post can take several weeks?

Larry
(OMP, 110, 130, 2100, eMate)
(Clamshell iBook SE Charcoal, G4 Powerbook, iMac Bondi Blue, iMac Core 2 Duo)