[NTLK] Invoicing packages?

Joseph Reilly reilly001os at aol.com
Thu May 5 00:50:50 EDT 2011

I've been using timereporter as well and dislike the limitations on sending invoices too. One solution might be to some how reroute an invoice waiting to print in the outbox to email/note pad/etc, has anyone heard of a newton extenstion to do that (reroute outbox items to places their original apps never intended/supported)? Timereporter has a few other quarks with the time entry slips but overall I find it to be a nice time tracking and invoicing package for my small needs.

Joe Reilly

Sent from my iPod Touch