[NTLK] data on and off

Just Vecht justvecht at tiscali.nl
Fri May 13 02:18:00 EDT 2011

I have a USB to parallel port cable as the laptop has no parport and I
have a good old HP A3 printer. Support for that is limited in Linux and
it cripples that printer. So I  will first go for the other options.
Those NICs were Xircom if I remember well. We used Xircom a lot in the
old modem days. Fond memories of them modem beeps.

If someone send a 1 MB file one could forget the hotel breakfast or cut
transmission.  Of course breakfast was first prio.