[NTLK] Keyspan drivers for Mac OS 9

Rod Lavington rodlavo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:37:38 EDT 2011

No luck there Woody.  They only list drivers for the USA-28x.  Mine is the
USA-28 model, which seems to be different.  I have installed the 28x driver,
but it does not pick up my Keyspan (OS 9 asks to go to the web to find a
driver, so I know it is being identified by the OS).

And I do know it works, as I use it at work to connect to my OS X iMac.  I
hope I can find a driver, as I don't particularly want to dig out my old PB
1400 to use NTK :)  I have an old Clamshell iBook that is perfect for NTK!

Cheers

Rod