[NTLK] Einstein on Windows 7 x64

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Thu May 19 02:14:27 EDT 2011

On 19.05.2011, at 03:10, Connor Becker wrote:

> Does anyone know how to getting Einstein to work on Windows 7 64 bit?  I
> used the ROMs out of the Lantern DDK, and installed the 2007.7 version
> from the Google Code page.  But it just goes black and crashes after the
> lightbulb logo.

Wow, if you made it to the lightbulb, you should have everything installed correctly. Does it crash or lock up? If it locks up, the try again two or three times. When installing a new ROM, it tends to lock up sometimes. When you make it to the desktop once, it wont' lock up anymore.

I don't have WIndows 7, so I can't really debug the issue... .