[NTLK] Einstein on Windows 7 x64

Connor Becker Northcott91 at gmx.com
Fri May 20 09:43:13 EDT 2011

Like Aaron, I get the lightbulb, but then it just goes black and Windows
informs me that Einstein has stopped working.  In the details the event
type is APPCRASH, so I'm assuming it is an honest to goodness crash rather
than just a hangup.  I'm using an Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU with 4GB RAM
and (obviously:) Windows 7 x64.