[NTLK] Post Raputre Newton Owners

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sat May 21 19:56:47 EDT 2011

I have loved this thread.   Gotten many laughs out of it.

(For those that believe in God read on, for those that don't, you can
stop reading here, going to talk belief for a moment.)

I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, and that event with Miller in the 1840's
(1844) was an event that made quite a few people realize that there
was a lot of studying of the bible.  What was discovered was in 1844
the sanctuary was cleansed to start the judgement.  It was not the
end of the world, though it is believed by many that if many had
maintained their faith like they did in 1844 that Christ would have
soon returned then.  But alas. people became understandably
disillusioned, and went back to life as normal.

What is this date that has been found, perhaps in a hour and a
half?   Perhaps the closing of the judgement.  It might very well be
"judgement day", but at this point all would be marked, and the time
of tribulation would begin.  After a relatively short, terrible time,
the end of world would then come with Christ's return.

It has been said already, no one knows the time of the return of
Christ, but we do know of the events leading up till when Christ will
return.

So what to do in the next 60 minutes?   Well if our fates might
possibly be sealed?   Me, I simply thanked God for a great life.  If
for whatever reason I am found unworthy to go on to the next life,
hey, I can certainly understand, I am hardly the model
Christian.  :)   But thanks for this life all the same.

If this is the end of the world, or the beginning of the tribulation,
what a fantastic time we have ahead.   After thousands of years of
Earth, perhaps the final return of Christ.  That would be amazing.

Of course somewhere between the end of judgement, and during the time
of the tribulation is the appearance of the Anti-Christ before Christ
arrives to deceive many.  Be interesting to see if that happens.

Seriously, I making popcorn and seeing if all this happens.  Christ
soon returning?  Cool!!  :)

    .    .  Doctor Clu (of...)
    )\,,/   =PRISON BOARD BBS=
   /(- _O)    972-329-0781