[NTLK] MessagePad 2000: newbie questions

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Mon May 23 16:40:20 EDT 2011

The other way is go by way of the bootstrapping loan card service.  If you
check the newtontalk archive, you should be able to find out who is offering
that.  Hopefully someone on your side of the atlantic can be found.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Thanks! This worked for the Newton eBooks I had on the eMate but I couldn't
beam the NIE, Ethernet, ATA Card Support etc packages. Selecting them only
gave the option to delete them.  Guess I'll have to lurk around eBay for a
dongle.
[snip]