[NTLK] Connecting My MP2000U to Anything.

William T wllm_t at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 00:19:55 EST 2011

I've had some free time lately, and have been endeavoring to connect my Newt to either of my comps (Macbook running 10.6.8 or Windows XP comp) or my wifi to no avail. When I bought my Newt from eBay, it came with serial cable, WaveLAN Bronze wifi card, and a memory card that appears to have the NIE2 suite.  I also purchased a serial to usb adapter.  When I connect it all up to my comp NCX says it is listening for serial connections, but it is never found.  When trying to connect to wifi, it replies that the DNS server is not responding (ISP disagrees).
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-William