[NTLK] Connecting My MP2000U to Anything.

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Mon Nov 14 22:15:40 EST 2011

Uuuhhh, sounds like you are asking a Mac question.  I'm a PC user.  My
Newton Interconnect Port
(http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/07/interconnect-port-101.html) to
serial port cord goes to a DE9 connector on a PC (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_port). You may have a serial cable for a
Mac.  Macs use a DIN-8 connector.  Can a Mac user chime in here?

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand