[NTLK] Delurking and intro

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Sun Nov 20 06:30:22 EST 2011

How about the original model T. It was all about being useful and efficient, had a power take-off so it could perform numerous functions like a tractor on farms and estates. It wasn't loaded with bloatware destroying gas mileage.

It was a tool for the common person, not an over-stuffed Duesenberg nor Rolls for the bloated wealthy.

On 20/11/11, Lord Groundhog wrote:                                                                                                                                                                        |