[NTLK] Delurking and intro

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:09:02 EST 2011

On Nov 20, 2011, at 0:15, Forrest Buffenmyer <newtonphoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:

> My experience with Newton rechargeable batteries is to use NiMH cells in battery packs that I have rebuilt myself...Frank (Gruendel) has an excellent how-to guide on this.

I saw that one, yeah. With really old tech, one does expect to do some rebuilding. ;) The trays are another option, but as you say they're evidently getting harder to find. I've seen them priced out at US$50 and up. Ouch.

Used to be you could just go to Batteries Plus...

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •