[NTLK] [ANN] Tsuzuki Syu's Japanese Newton software page archived

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 20 15:20:51 EST 2011

Any help could provide would be graciously appreciated!

Aside from your most recent website translation, I presently have no need for any Japanese help with the Newton...although I might require some assistance translating some of the packages of Udon and Yakisoba that I get from my local Asian grocery! ;)

Just kidding!

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad