[NTLK] Battery types to use in Newtons and eMates (was: Delurking and intro)

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 21:41:15 EST 2011

On Nov 20, 2011, at 8:08 PM, Andrei Chichak <newton at chichak.ca> wrote:

> Remember, if you are using a 110, 120, or 130 that use the 4 NiCd batteries, put a wrap of tape around the middle two. This will push the charge button.

You know that you could just ask someone for the aluminum plates from an original NiCD pack. If you want I have a set for sale - at a reasonable price. And if you're really interested I do have at least one New Old stock Rechargeable AA NiCD pack in storage also for a reasonable price though I can't say I'd they hold a charge or not.

Just hit me up I need to move this stuff out. Hm I've for a Newton to ship out I see.

Sonny Hung
Sent from my iPhone