[NTLK] The 120 arrived! Yay!

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:21:42 EST 2011

Congratulations Warren, have fun with your 120.

I wish I could recommend some applications, but alas I don't use my
Newton as much as I should, and when I do its mostly just for lists.
This compounded with the fact that it only consistently connects to a
G3 iMac that's currently in my garage means that I don't have too
many packages installed. This said, the NewtonWorks drawing add-on is
quite fun to use. I also like to read the occasional e-book. There's
quite a lot of places to get these, if you're interested; namely
fellow list member Tony Kan's website, you can find lots of links there.

http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/

I sure you'll find people here with much more to say than my pittance
of information.

Regards,

Max Smith