[NTLK] Newton 2000 Serial Connection NCX/Keyspan to Apple iMac G4

Gmail wockrassa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:41:55 EST 2011

Yeah, the separation of the menu bar from the program window can be disorienting. All Mac programs behave that way. You just don't see them carrying their menu bars around in their individual program or document windows. It's always across the top of the monitor itself.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •