[NTLK] NewTNG 3.0

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Tue Nov 29 21:13:09 EST 2011

Hi John

Nice piece of kit.  12.1" screen might be a bit big to carry around but then that didn't stop people buying plenty of iPads with a 9.7" display.

I think we need to pin our colors to a manufacturer that has a relatively low risk of discontinuing their product line and whose distribution is worldwide so that the entire Newton community can contribute.  Analogous to a SETI project?

One candidate might be the Samsung Galaxy line.  The Tab, Tab 10.1 and the Note looking interesting.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand