[NTLK] [FS] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Ken Bush kenbush at mrtc.com
Wed Nov 30 14:54:37 EST 2011

  Hello,

My name is Ken Bush a former, co-owner of J & K Sales, Inc.

As you are probably aware, J & K Sales, Inc. went out of business some
time ago.

We are looking at selling all of the Newton inventory that we had on
hand at the time of closing. I wanted to give the members of the
NewtonTalk mailing list a first chance at all of these items.

The inventory includes hundreds of complete Newtons, the majority being
MP2000s, and enough disassembled parts to build hundreds more MP2000 and
MP2100 units. There are also AC adapters, memory cards, etc. All the
items will be sold in one big lot as we do not have the resources to
divide it up or piece it out.

I am hoping that some of you may be interested in these items. If there
is an interest, we will work on getting a complete inventory of items
sometime in January.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks, Ken