[NTLK] Could you please test two very simple pages with your Newtons?

Gavin Watson gavin83209 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:18:25 EDT 2011

I tested the en version on a MP2100 using the latest version of Courier and it
rendered rather well.  I did, however, notice that the paragraphs only had
single line breaks instead of the normal double line breaks and that the title
Mac's local HTTP server and tried again.  It rendered perfectly after those changes.