[NTLK] iPad1 and iPad2

J.M. Heinrichs minicapt1 at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 23:13:43 EDT 2011

1. It will have a Steve Jobs Memorial screen saver.
2. The start-up chime will be "Think Different", spoken by James Earl Jones.
3. The Home screen will offer a "What To Do" button which will play the "Think Different" speech.
4. In 'iBooks', the page-turning button will be marked "... and one more thing".
5. The Kindle app will offer as options: Full Screen; or Amazon Normal.
5. It will lack such Windows 8 features as: "Pinch to make your Bottom look Bigger".
6. It will lack tiles, because Apple still thinks they are suitable only in humid environments.
7. All of the iPad3 innovations will have been copied from Android Kandy-Korn, as revealed when the latter's beta appears after the iPad3 announcement.
8. ... usw.

Cheers
John
 minicapt1 at mac.com