[NTLK] [FS] Newton 2000(upgraded) + ethernet card + Flash card + Accessories

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Sun Oct 23 07:59:34 EDT 2011

I am moving internationally and I just can't bring the Newton with this time...

Here's a photo of what's for sale:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-I9MLUHDuq9M/TpsMquObYyI/AAAAAAAAAM0/wqHvudLXFk8/s640/DSC_1737.jpg

As you can see, it includes the original box, keyboard, case, software, an ethernet card, screen protectors, a Newton User's Group software CD, etc.
It is a MessagePad2000, but was upgraded by Apple to the 2100 specs.

I am asking €40 + shipping, but I am willing to negotiate.

Best Regards,

Allan