[NTLK] John McCarthy

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Oct 26 18:16:16 EDT 2011

You're welcome.

Yeah, programming again takes me back to college days.  This will date me:
I've programmed in Algol W, Fortran, BASIC, and Pascal and a touch of
machine language programming on some chip whose name escapes me now.

I keep finding ideas on apps I'd like to have on my Newton but then find
that its already on UNNA or somewhere else.  Still looking for an excuse to
do some Newtonscript programming...

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch