[NTLK] John McCarthy

Michael Heerwagen rmheer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 10:23:04 EDT 2011

I normally lurk on this forum to trace down tidbits for the newton and
it's been a gold mine. But your post hits home. I worked for Datapoint
from 1981 to 1987 and I used to work on those systems. I also worked on
their hard drives, printers and networking. They had diskless computers
that supported multiple terminals running programs written in Datatalk.
Definitely one of the best companies I've ever worked for. Nice to see
someone else remembering those system.
BTW, I also worked as a bench tech for Radio Shack on their TRS-80's (the
keyboard only version)
Regards
Mike