[NTLK] [ADMIN] Testing The List

Dennis Swaney romad at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 19:04:42 EDT 2011

I just noticed that the date of the "bounced messages, bad dog" email
was 11 Sep 11. Given that AND the fact that DHS (a.k.a. Geheime Staats
Polizei, Staatssicherheit) announced an "imminent attack", perhaps
Dear and Glorious Leader ordered NewtonTalk shut down!

--
Sincerely,
Dennis

Sent via my GMail webmail