[NTLK] YAZI questions (resend)

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Wed Sep 14 19:53:27 EDT 2011

Hi Rusty

Sorry for the slow reply.

Yazi is registered based on Adam Tow's Newton ID number (see www.tow.com).
I registered a copy for two Newton's back in May this year.  You can contact
him at svakil at gmail dot com.  He didn't charge anything.

Looking bk at the correspondence, he replied within 48 hours.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Hello all,

Thought I would resend this since it went out during the problem we just
experienced.

I was looking through the archives to find out how to register YAZI.  I saw
where Matt Howe had asked about getting the key generator from Sanjay.  Did
anything ever come of that?  I couldn't find anything that indicated whether
that did or didn't happen.

Lastly, if I do need to contact Sanjay to get YAZI registered, does anyone
know if there is an email address other than the one in the NewtonTalk
archives that I should use?

Thanks in advance,
Rusty Miles
Nashville, TN