[NTLK] YAZI questions (resend)

Rusty Miles Rusty.Miles at tn.gov
Thu Sep 15 14:48:33 EDT 2011

Hey Tony

OK, now I get it.  The application 'NewtonID' that Adam wrote. (I'm only a little slow).  I couldn't get the link you sent to work but I did find the package on UNNA and downloaded it from there.  That helps heaps!

Thanks yet again,

Rusty Miles
Nashville, TN  USA

Hi Rusty

You need to download NewtonID from here
http://www.tow.com/downloads/nid20.zip or here
http://www.tow.com/downloads/newtonid-2.0.sit.hqx and install it.  Manual
can be found here:
http://www.message ( http://www.message/ )-pad.net/FTP/Mirror-UNNA/utilites/NewtonID2.0/NID20.PDF

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
I didn't understand what you meant by Yazi being registered based on Adams
ID number.  I went to his site but couldn't find a reference to follow.
Does it have something to do with needing the name on ones Newton to
generate the registration key?  Just curious.

Thanks again,

Rusty Miles
Nashville, TN  USA
[snip]