[NTLK] Need pinout or datasheet of Cirrus PS7010 voyager chip

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Sep 22 09:13:50 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:56 AM, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:

> does anybody have a datasheet of the Cirrus PS7010 voyager chip or at least the pinout? I can't search the web before tonight, so if you find it in the web, please let me know the URL.

I did some extensive searching and didn't find anything but the data
sheet for the CL-7110 series, but who knows how much it changed.

If you find such a datasheet or pinout, I'd _love_ to toss it up on
UNNA. I've always been disappointed that I was unable to recover all
the PDFs when archiving
<http://mirrors.unna.org/www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs/>, but even
that didn't include anything for the Voyager chip.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/
http://seriesparts.com/