[NTLK] Sally Sells Recells by the Seashore (Recelled Battery Packs)

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 11 05:01:58 EDT 2012

Amongst other tools, I use a protractor, melon ball scooper and Federation issue Tricorder in my recelling efforts. ;)

Seriously--I have done 5 recells. I'm nowhere near as good as Frank, for example...I don't even try to get the case's "lid" back on afterwards. But, If needed, I can be pressed into service.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad