[NTLK] NTLK Warehouse

Ed Carter ed at cartersfarm.com
Fri Apr 13 11:29:33 EDT 2012

I still have around 20 eMates we purchased from a school which my son has
been detailing, doing the hinge repair, and installing a
standard rechargeable AA battery tray (externally rechargeable only - we
don't have enough power supplies to go around so this is the best way for
us to provide these) and putting on a clean software load.  He's been
selling them one at a time on eBay over the past 5 months - but if Stefan
runs out of eMates and someone still wants one (or if you'd like someone
else to do the cleanup on one you pickup from Stefan) he can do a
discounted transaction off list - or point you to our eBay auctions off
list if interested.

I'd encourage everyone to work first with Stefan to purchase eMates as he
has done a great service to us by taking on this whole shipment (I'm on his
list for items too!)  This is just a suggestion to help those who may
strike out picking one up this round...

Respectfully,
Ed Carter