[NTLK] Newton Repair Question

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 23:27:40 EDT 2012

Hello,

>I just hate every time one dies, not that I am a newton slayer but
>this is the second one for me that has died the other one just quietly
>went to sleep and never woke up.

I'm guessing that you've seen this particular section of Frank Gruendel's site
already, but since I never like to assume too much when it comes to human
affairs, I'll post the link anyhow:

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html

Frank goes into the four different types of resets in great detail and invites
the reader to try them out -before- they embark on the disassembly process.  If
you're faced with a seemingly "dead" MP2x00, it's well worth taking a few
minutes to go over the text and follow the steps given.

Best,

James Fraser