[NTLK] messagepad 3D models?

Charles Mangin option8-newton at option8.com
Wed Aug 1 10:40:56 EDT 2012

Has anyone found or produced a 3D model of any of the Newton line? I looked online and only found one, and it was only good from one angle.

I followed the discussion about a 3D printable battery tray with delight, as I'm hoping to get a 3D printer in the near future, and I'd love to be able to print my own accessories, or a complete replacement shell. But that requires someone scan or produce a model.

I'll gladly submit one of my 2000s to be laser scanned if someone happens to have the hardware to do it...

  charles mangin | Alpha Geek and Chief Mental Hygienist
  option8 at option8.com
  http://mentalhygiene.com