[NTLK] The complete newton collection of files.

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:09:41 EDT 2012

On Aug 5, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Michael C Tiernan wrote:

> Does anyone have it and dropbox or box to put it up for distribution?
> If I get the image, I'll make available via box or dropbox for a period of time. (Months)

I have the file, and I actually have a webspace with a 500 GB/month limit.

The problem is that I'm on 3G cellular internet, and uploading the thing will take me for-flippin'-ever.

I'll try to get it uploaded this week. (It'll take me all week, running at night while I'm at work.) I can't leave it up forever - I don't have all that much disk space on my VPN account, and will have to clear some off, but I can leave it up for a few weeks, long enough for other folks with space to grab it.

(I can't seed the torrent; BitTorrent makes my modem get physically hot to the touch and shut down!)

--Aaron