[NTLK] The complete newton collection of files.

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Aug 10 20:28:41 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, I've been getting the UNNA BitTorrents back online today
and I _think_ I have it worked out at the moment, but need some
testers. UNNA used to seed the following torrents:

- unna-2006-03-25.torrent
- mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent
- Newton_Museum_.dmg_file.4006452.TPB.torrent
- [isoHunt] Newton Museum.iso.cdr.torrent

The first two have always been on the UNNA.org tracker, which I have
now fixed. The latter two were on other trackers that no-longer seem
to be announcing these files, so I've added the UNNA.org tracker to
the original torrent files (and renamed them for clarity). If you
already have Newton Museum torrents loaded and your BitTorrent client
will let you, you can add http://www.unna.org:80/announce as a tracker
to yours. You can grab all four torrent files from the following URLs:

- <http://www.unna.org/unna-2006-03-25.torrent>
- <http://www.unna.org/mirrors-2006-03-25.torrent>
- <http://www.unna.org/torrent/Newton%20Museum.dmg.torrent>
- <http://www.unna.org/torrent/Newton%20Museum.iso.cdr.torrent>

Since I haven't combed through the data sets of the latter two in all
the years I've had them sitting on the server, UNNA can't fully
endorse them, so they're not listed on the torrents page. I have the
full data for all of them, but for some reason the
Newton%20Museum.iso.cdr.torrent file doesn't show as complete, so I'll
have to investigate that (hopefully it hadn't been corrupted).

If you can help test, please let me know. In addition to email, I'll
in ##newton on irc.freenode.net. Once I know this is working, I'll
configure more regular UNNA/mirrors snapshots & torrents.

Thanks,

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/