[NTLK] Looking for Newton Programmer's Guide for OS 1.x

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Aug 30 07:13:44 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Klaus Finke <klaus at finkeundfreunde.de> wrote:

> Am 29.08.2012 um 21:39 schrieb Morgan Aldridge:
>>
>> I'll try to upload it (incl. a PDF version) to the developer
>> documentation section of UNNA sometime this week. (Unfortunately, my
>> next few evenings are pretty busy.) If someone else beats me to it,
>> feel free to upload them to UNNA, reply to this thread letting me know
>> what the filenames are, and I'll publish them sooner.
>>

> Just tried to upload the PDF, and the DocViewer files to UNNA.
> (Zipped files, short names, no unix-forbidden characters, no long
> source paths,
> destination: ./development/documentation),
> but the server would not let me.
> The error message I receive is 'No posted file available!'
>
> Too sad. Wonder what went wrong.

Strange. Any chance you could email them to unna at unna dot org? I'll
troubleshoot the uploading or, worst-case, upload manually. Out of
curiosity, what browser and operating system did you test form?

Thanks for putting the files together and attempting to upload!

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/
http://seriesparts.com/