[NTLK] So... am I correct in deducing that, since iSync i...

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 30 18:59:06 EDT 2012

Hmmm...and I'm running 10.7.4. I wonder if it was "broken" between v10.7.3 and .4.

I can't even get the window to open...just a bouncing icon and then it's gone.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Small and Medium Business Tech News, Reviews and Analysis: http://smb-tech-guide.com/
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer