[NTLK] Connecting eMate to XP machine

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 7 03:06:09 EST 2012

On Dec 6, 2012, at 7:06 PM, James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Of course, it could be that my defintion of "earnest" effort might tilt strongly toward the right side of the Earnestness Scale.  There's no denying that everyone has their own idea of what earnest effort is.

No, I think you are exactly correct. Posting emails asking whom is owed what would have been not only proper, but advisory.

I don't know that it's possible to be "too earnest" and try too hard to make things right. But we all know what it's like when you're nor earnest enough, and haven't put forth enough effort.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer