[NTLK] Help with Newton emate 300

Genie forte2 at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 21 03:09:07 EST 2012

I just found this:

The hard reset is your best bet, as it reverts the eMate back to "factory
settings". The only thing that may be an issue is that the reset will wipe
out any of those student documents, and potentially the installed "Newton
Works" software. However, Works can be downloaded and reinstalled from the
archives on the UNNA site:

http://www.unna.org/

any advice about doing this.. or is it straightforward..
I'll tell you.. a grandmother who is NOT completely computer illiterate, or
should I say hadn't been until a few years ago when things just went faster
than I could..

Thanks
genie