[NTLK] New version of Einstein for Android

Mr Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:37:01 EST 2012

Hurrah, Matthias! I've just installed this on my Toshiba Thrive 10" tablet (= Tegra), and using an Adonit Jot stylus is is amazing. It feels a little slower than my N2100 does, but remarkably usable. What a pleasure!

Others have mentioned this, but in case someone else with a Thrive in particular finds this thread searching to see if this will work, the down side as of the current 12/26/2012 build is that my device has no hard buttons, and so until the menu is implemented I can't install applications (or updates ex. the Y2010 bug fix).

But hurrah! This is very, very much appreciated. Is there a way we can donate something to your project?

-Jon