[NTLK] Newton Sales Collateral

Sam Speake samspeake at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 4 05:24:13 EST 2012

Hello,

I have recently acquired some very interesting Newton software CDs , apart from the usual software discs there are 2 that where used for training sales teams selling the Newton. This is of particular interest to me as I worked selling Apple computers for many years and still work in sales.

The problem I'm having is that the sales sheets are in MacWrite Pro and the slide shows in Persuasion Player? I can't find a converter for either format or have access to the 'classic' environment any more.

Does any one still have an old Mac they could look at the files with and maybe convert them into PowerPoint or PDF/Word for me?

I have added the files to my dropbox account or I can email them over.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21709652/NewtonFiles.zip

The other discs I acquired and happy to share are:

Newton Connection Utilities Update
The Newton, Software and accessory guide
Apple Sales - Selling Newton into Large Organisations
Apple Sales - Newton Business Solutions Kit
eMate 300 connectivity kit
MessagePad Upgrade CD
The Totally Incomplete CD-ROM for Newton - Huge collection of Newton Apps
Apple Developer CD #12
Apple Developer CD #5
Apple Developer CD Dec 95

Thank